The term 'Detailsmatter' or 'Details Matter' or 'I' or 'me' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The term 'website(s)' or 'site(s)' means web site detailsmatter.co.uk or any other sites owned and/or controlled by me, including, and not limited to, applications such as Facebook pages and other external profiles/portals.
The term 'artwork(s)' means artwork/craftwork owned and controlled by me for the purposes of viewing or selling through the site.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Sale of Artwork
- The artist Sally Brown retains copyright of all artwork even after ownership of the artwork is transferred to you the Customer.
- You may not produce any image of the artwork and may not, at any time, publish or submit for publication or reproduction any image of the artwork to any third party, including any internet website for any purpose.
- If you breach any of these obligations you agree that:
- The payment of damages will not be a sufficient remedy to compensate the artist for your breach;
- The artist may, apply to the court for an order to prevent you from continuing to breach your obligations under these Terms and Conditions; and
- The artist may, contact the operator of any internet website on which the artwork is being offered for sale or on which an image of the artwork has been placed by you or at your direction, and instruct such operator, on your behalf, to remove any such offer for sale or image from any such internet website.
- By commissioning work from Sally Brown's Detailsmatter you understand that created artistic works may be used for promotional use by Sally Brown's Detailsmatter, on and off-line.
- Your reference photographs will only be used with your express permission. You may change your mind at any time and retract past permission by contacting me here: in which case your photographs will be removed from any future advertising.
- As soon as the purchase price is paid in full, you will become the legal owner of the artwork and, upon such payment, you will be responsible for the artwork and the risk of damage to or loss of the artwork will pass to you.
- It is the Artist's expectation that the artwork will not be purchased for resale and will be retained by you for your own personal enjoyment. Specifically, you may not sell or offer for sale the artwork on any internet based auction or other website. If the artwork is bought as a gift it is expected that you inform the beneficiary of these Terms and Conditions.